Friday, September 19, 2008

Moving

No, I'm not moving. Jonah is!!!! He started crawling on Monday and he is now off to wherever he can go. No more running into the other room to do, well... anything. He even crawled over to Dave, who was in the kitchen. No big deal you think? The family room is a step down from the kitchen. Dave provided the stability for him, but he managed to get up the step on his own. STINKER!!!!! He is also pulling himself up on things. He is fascinated with the time display on our Comcast box and on the DVD player, which is behind glass - pesky fingerprints. I LOVE IT!!

I cannot believe how fast he is growing and changing. He is almost 9 months. I swore I would cherish every moment, and I think I did, but it still went by in a blur.

Jonah had his very first class this past Wednesday. He is in a "swim" class at our local YMCA. It's a 6 week class that is all about getting the child comfortable with the water. Jonah loved the class and immediately started splashing. Dave took him in the water so I videotaped. (You know, one of those tapes that only a parent can tolerate - cause it's so boring. Plus, I often found that I was taping just the water or the wrong child. OOPS!!!! IT's hard to stay focused on a moving target.)

SO, anyhow, we are doing well and are loving our son. This has been an amazing journey so far. Now it's time to go to bed because I'm worn out.

1 comment:

momofkrit said...

Amazing...just amazing...watch out he is going to be a terror now! I'm serious about those bookshelves too. Don't turn your back now!! :-) Go Get Em Jonah!!