Thursday, October 23, 2008

WE DID IT!!!!!

Jonah slept in his OWN room last night. He will be 10 months on Monday. I have had him in our room every night since he was born. He has been sleeping in his pack-n-play for a couple months now, so we just moved it to his room. He slept pretty well. He still woke up 3 times, but he went back to sleep quickly and without any problems. I was apprehensive about letting him go, but I knew that it was time. He had started to wake up when we would get up to use the bathroom or let the dogs out. Surprisingly I slept really well. I thought it would be the other way around. I felt so much more rested all day today.

Baby steps!! Now to get him to go to bed when he's awake. Hmmmm!!!! OR let him cry himself to sleep. That may be the hardest one yet. :(

Off to bed. After I check on my sweet Jonah, that is!!! NIGHT!

1 comment:

momofkrit said...

CONGRATS!!!! Go you! Lower that crib girl, he'll sleep better on the matress and you are getting closer to full nights of sleep: Only 17 more years to go!!!